Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

Hi!!

Here's wishing everyone a Rocking New Year ahead.

2008, if I look back for me at least was the year of Travel - by the sheer no. of places I went to this year. I've traveled like crazy before but never to so many places. This is a personal record:
- Delhi, Chandigarh , Kasauli , Barog , Baddi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad , Mumbai , Lonavla , Goa , Chennai, Kolkata, Asansol, Dubai
Lets see how 2009 turns up - I already have something lined up in the next few days!
2009 is going to be different - there are going to be more posts - ok, enough of me trying to promise myself about this - but 2 things I'm intend to pursue with a lot more passion is going to be blogging and photography - 1 Blog every week and 1 photo every month!! Now that's a simple, measurable commitment :-)






1 comment:

How do we know said...

where is this pic taken? its very nicely composed. (imho that is)